Child Welfare Partnership Vision & Mission
Child Welfare Partnership Vision
Advancing the Child Welfare Workforce in Texas
Child Welfare Partnership Mission
The mission of the Title IV-E Child Welfare Partnership is to enhance the values, knowledge, and skills of the child welfare workforce in Texas through social work education, financial assistance, ongoing training, and career support.
Child Welfare Partnership Goals
- Educating and retaining ethical and competent child welfare workers in public and private child welfare agencies in Texas.
- Building community partnerships to prevent child abuse and neglect and enhance child welfare outcomes: safety, permanency, and well-being.
- Promoting sustainable systemic change for equitable and just outcomes.
- Creating and disseminating child welfare education and evidence-based practice to better serve culturally diverse children and families.
Child Welfare Partnership Principles
- Providing competency-based child welfare education and training.
- Embracing the mission and core principles of social work.
- Aligning with the Texas child welfare practice values, approaches, and processes.
- Building strong partnerships with key stakeholders.